Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Business
In the Master of Business Administration program, students gain forward-thinking knowledge in various areas of business such as finance, marketing, corporate social responsibility, and understanding management styles. The curriculum pays close attention to practical application of theories—meaning it's more than textbook work—it's about examining real case studies and applying what you've learned to real-life situations. In fact, many students say they immediately use what they learn in their daily working life.
Credits Required: 36-42
Cost Per Credit: $695
- Health Care Administration
- Strategic Leadership
- Apply academic business theory to practice.
- Combine leadership and management skills to address organizational issues.
- Integrate fiscal responsibility into planning and budgeting.
- Conduct forecasting through the use of management science and information technology tools.
- Develop strategic planning skills that incorporate critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Implement decisions that incorporate ethics and social responsibility.
- Lead in the workplace by developing and using interpersonal competencies.
MBA Degree Requirements
Years of Experience for Job Postings
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Human Resources Manager
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Director of Operations
- Director of Development
- Communications Manager
Job Postings in the Region:
Source: Burning Glass Technologies ©
Where Our Graduates Work:
- Highmark Health
- Glaxo Smith Kline
- Johnson & Johnson
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.