Answers to Plural Nouns Tutorial
1. Many universities are attracting more international students nowadays.
2. Some beaches at the Jersey Shore were ravaged by Hurricane Sandy.
3. After the dinner shift, the waitresses must stack all of the glasses under the counter.
4. There are three rows of boxes stacked in the warehouse.
5. All of the babies in the maternity ward were incredibly cute.
6. Most children ask for several toys from Santa.
7. Most state legislatures have banned texting while driving.
8. My students seem fascinated by the differences between men and women.