Bachelor's in Business Administration
Majoring in business provides an incredible depth of knowledge and a diverse set of skills. It’s no wonder the bachelor’s in business administration is one of the most popular accelerated degree programs at the Elizabethtown College School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Today’s business environment is one with global and digital reach—and it's more than ever before focused on diversity and social responsibility. Your coursework will include accounting principles and management to communications and ethics. You’ll also gain practical, real-world insider insight from instructors who are business leaders in their fields—and you’ll also learn from your classmates, who will bring varying career experience to share. (And they will likely learn from you, too.)
Credits Required: 125
Cost Per Credit: $555
- Apply broad business theories to practical situations into business administration.
- Utilize critical analytical skills providing leadership in today’s business environment.
- Formulate strategies for modern workplaces that promote diversity in the workplace and community.
- Assess how ethics can be applied to business situations.
- Evaluate the impact of globalization in today’s business world.
- Identify the impact of the changing nature of technology on business strategy, operations, human resources, and ethics.
Business Administration Degree Requirements
Degree Requirements for Job Postings
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Business Analyst
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Production Manager
Job Postings in the Region:
Source: Burning Glass Technologies ©
Where Our Graduates Work:
- The Hershey Company
- Fulton Financial Corporation
- BAE Systems
- Dentsply Internationa
- Phoenix Contact
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.