Master of Science in Strategic Leadership (MSL)
Master of Science
in Strategic Leadership
Elizabethtown College’s Master of Science in Strategic Leadership focuses on purposefully leveraging and enhancing the “people-side” of an organization to effectively generate and implement big picture strategies in meaningful ways. The MSL program will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful leader of individuals and groups with the ability to provide effective strategic direction and ethical decision-making. Decide what type of leader you wish to be and prepare to inspire and implement meaningful change.
Credits Required: 36
Cost Per Credit: $695
- Health Care Administration
- Articulate a personal leadership philosophy.
- Solve problems through diagnosis and solution generation.
- Develop diverse teams to improve productivity.
- Implement mentoring and coaching strategies to enhance self and others’ professional skills.
- Lead using a framework for ethical decision-making that enhances the ethical climate of the organization.
- Make financially sound decisions.
- Strategically apply leadership theories to enhance workplace and community.
Years of Experience for Job Postings
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Vice President of Operations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Operations Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Marketing Manager
Job Postings in the Region:
Source: Burning Glass Technologies ©
Where Our Graduates Work:
- The Hershey Company
- Fulton Financial Corporation
- Voith Hydro
- Highmark Health
- Blue Cross
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.