Every service that Career Services offers for current students is also available to all of our alumni. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are looking for a job, considering a career change, or in need of any type of career assistance. We are eager to help you. See the right column for the services offered, as well as opportunities to volunteer with Career Services as an alumna/us.
Resources & Information
View Career Paths/Info on LinkedIn for Alumni: http://www.linkedin.com/college/alumni
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about any of the above services.
Job Search/Jobs For Jays
Jobs for Jays is Career Services’ database of employer-posted jobs and internships. You must register to use this service. You will be asked for your Elizabethtown College email address, even if it is no longer active. Please contact our office for assistance in your job search process.
Log in | Log-in Help
Career Services welcomes alumni involvement in providing students with opportunities, information and resources related to career development and exploration. All volunteer engagement falls under the PRIDE program.
Opportunities for involvement with Career Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Register to become a mentor
- Attend a job fair
- Participate on a career panel
- Serve as a networking contact for students/alumni
- Host a student for a job-shadow day
- Share information about your career or employer
- Conduct on campus interviews
- Represent your company at job & internship fairs
- Post a job or internship to Jobs for Jays
For more information, email us.
Alumni News and Notes
Job Shadow Day 2014
Our 2014 Job Shadow Students, attending the Celebrate Etown event in Philadelphia after the shadow day. Shadow sites included Five Below, Dow Chemical Company, Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens, Towers Watson, The Savitz Organization, Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Charles River Laboratories, Delaware County Intermediate Unit, Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, The Center for Neurological and Neurodevelopmental Health, Affiliated Distributors, WareSoft Solutions and Silver Springs—Martin Luther School. Job Shadow Day is a chance for Elizabethtown College students to observe alumni and other professionals at work in the field of their choice.
Hours and Contact Information
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please contact Mary Krikorian, Assistant Director of Transitional Programs and Alumni Engagement, if you need assistance or would like to get involved as a Career Services Volunteer.
email@example.com | 717-361-1206