The following days have been established as the holidays for 2014-2015 fiscal year:
- Independence Day - Friday, July 4, 2014
- Labor Day - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Thanksgiving Break - Thursday, November 27, and Friday, November 28, 2014
- Holiday Break - Tuesday, December 23, 2014, (following the Holiday Luncheon) through Monday, January 5, 2015 (returning January 5, 2015)
- Good Friday - Friday, April 3, 2015
- Easter Monday - Monday, April 6, 2015
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2015
Monday, May 19 thru Friday, August 15
May 16 is the last day for nine-month employees
Administrative office hours:
Monday - Thursday - 8am - 4:30pm; 30min lunch
Friday - 8am - 2pm; 30min lunch
About Human Resources
Elizabethtown College is a welcoming and engaging community of caring individuals who are passionate about our mission, “Educate for Service.” Human Resources proudly partners with the College in achieving its strategic goals and mission. We are dedicated to providing benefits, services, and programs to enhance the quality of life for our employees. It is our true commitment to provide proactive approaches that meet the human resources needs of a diverse college community.
Whether you are a long-time employee seeking answers to a question or a potential candidate looking for job information, we hope this website provides you with the information you seek. Of course, if you are unable to find the answer to your question, please contact someone from the Human Resources team.