HR and Benefit Forms
If you would like paper copies of the forms, please stop by Human Resources in Myer Hall.
Open Enrollment - Now Thru November 30th
The open enrollment period for making changes to your medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and for making flexible spending account elections to be effective January 1, 2017, begins Thursday, November 3 and ends on Wednesday, November 30, 2016. All benefit eligible employees must complete the online enrollment process by the close of business, Wednesday, November 30. All changes will become effective January 1, 2017.
All employees are required to complete the 2017 Annual Enrollment on the Empliant website, even if you are NOT making any benefit elections or changes.
2017 Benefits Information
- 2017 Employee Benefits Brochure
- 2017 Annual Notices
- Choosing Appropriate Access to Health Care (Know Where to Go)
- About Telehealth
- Telehealth FAQs
- Reduce Your Prescription Drug Costs
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
Benefit Plan Highlights
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
Access your Benefits Information Online Anytime!
Click here to access, Empliant, our online benefits portal for employees. Once logged in you will have the ability to view your current benefits elections and update personal information related to your benefits.
2016 Benefits Information (effective January 1, 2016)
Forms and Resources
Capital BlueCross website (to access provider directory, member login, etc.)
- Undergraduate Tuition Remission form for EMPLOYEES and SPOUSES
- Undergraduate Tuition Remission/Exchange form for DEPENDENTS
- Graduate Tuition Remission Eligibility form for EMPLOYEES