School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) Graduation
Saturday, May 16, 2015 4 p.m.
Location: Leffler Chapel and Performing Arts Center
A reception will follow by Lake Placida.
Tickets are required.Graduates who have informed the School they will be attending commencement will receive tickets to the ceremony. Tickets will be mailed to student's homes in mid-April.
May 13, 2015 from 5:00-7:30 p.m.
Leffler Chapel and Performing Arts Center
There will be a Commencement rehearsal on Wednesday, May 13 at Leffler Chapel and Performance Center. You are strongly encouraged to attend. If you have class that evening, it is understood that you cannot be there. There will be a mini-fair prior to rehearsal where graduates can check out items from the College Store, connect with Career Services and Financial Aid, and sign up to become part of the Elizabethtown College alumni network.
- 5:00-6:00 p.m. - Mini-Fair
- 6:00-7:30 p.m. - Rehearsal
The official graduation invitation will be mailed to you in the beginning of April.
- Parking will be at a premium on and near campus. Campus Security will be directing traffic on campus.
- Photos by Island Photography – visit the Island Photography website at http://orders.islandphoto.com/Apps/RegisterGraduates.aspx for information.
- A reception immediately follows the ceremony.
- FLOWERS: half-dozen roses with greens and colorful wrapping ($20), a dozen roses with greens and wrapping ($30).
- Flowers available at 3 p.m. just prior to the beginning of the Commencement ceremony in the lobby. Quantities are limited, so plan to get your flowers early. Sorry, no advance orders.