Saturday, May 16, 2015 begins 11 a.m.
Location: The Dell
- Tickets: are not needed if the ceremony is held in the DELL. Family and friends may sit in the designated seating area (first come first served) or bring their own lawn chairs or blankets to sit in the shaded areas of the Dell. The only reserved seating in the DELL is for special needs attendees and our graduates. Please note that seating provided by the College is not in a shaded area and receives quite a bit of sun on a nice day.
- TICKETS: THREE tickets per graduate, available early May - students should pick up their tickets at the Graduation Fair on March 19, 2015; if you are unable to attend the grad fair, please pick up tickets from Registration and Records or contact them to have the tickets mailed. Graduates should specify if anyone has special needs. Extra tickets ONLY are available through other students who don't need them.
- Overflow seating is provided in Leffler Chapel and Performance Center with streaming video of the ceremony.
Friday, May 15 at 10 a.m.
At rehearsal, graduating seniors will be provided with their line-up order. Students who cannot make rehearsal are responsible for finding out where to line up on graduation day.
- Commencement is preceded by a complimentary continental breakfast in The Marketplace of Brossman Commons from 7 until 10 a.m. Seniors, their family members and friends are invited.
- The Master's Hooding Ceremony for graduating fifth-year Occupational Therapy majors will take place the morning of commencement, at 8:30 in the KᾹV. Family and friends of graduates are invited to join in the celebration. Graduates will receive an invitation to the event and should RSVP with the number of guests in their party to Jean Dietrich at email@example.com or 717-361-1174. A continental breakfast will follow the ceremony.
- FLOWERS: half-dozen roses with greens and colorful wrapping ($20), a dozen roses with greens and wrapping ($30), or a colorful Hawaiian orchid lei ($35).
- Flowers available 10 a.m. just prior to the beginning of the Commencement ceremony at the top of The Dell. (During severely inclement weather, they will be sold outside Thompson Gymnasium.) Quantities are limited, so plan to get your flowers early. Sorry, no advance orders.
- Boutonnieres on men’s robes are no problem.
- Parking will be at a premium on and near campus. Arrive early for a convenient spot. Campus Security will be directing traffic on campus.
- Those with special needs may be dropped off near the ceremony. Please contact Campus Security (717-361-1000) for details and Registration and Records (717-361-1409) for special needs tickets in the event of inclement weather.
- Water stations will be available at the top of The Dell.
- Photos by Island Photography – visit the Island Photography website at http://orders.islandphoto.com/Apps/RegisterGraduates.aspx for information.
- Wear sunscreen!