The Business Expo provides an opportunity for high school seniors who are considering majoring in Accounting, Business Administration, International Business or Economics to explore everything Elizabethtown College has to offer.
The program is designed to answer questions students may have, such as:
- Why should I study in a business discipline?
- What jobs and careers are available in different areas of business?
- What field should I major in?
- What makes Elizabethtown's business programs different from others?
- How can I take advantage of all the opportunities and rewards available on campus?
- What type of career or educational opportunities can I look forward to after graduation?
- What courses are required to graduate?
- Will my professors be friendly and helpful?
- What are my options in terms of scholarships, financial aid, and tuition?
The Expo was held on Monday, October 26, 2015.
|9:30 am||Registration (Leffler Admissions House )|
|10:00||Welcome to Elizabethtown College (Hoover 110 )|
|10:05||Sample Class with Dr. Sean Melvin (Hoover 110)|
|10:50||Meet our faculty with Dr. Hossein Varamini, Professor Terrie Riportella & Dr. Bryan Greenberg (Hoover 110)|
|11:00||Panel - Alumni & Current Students (Hoover 110)|
|11:30||Lunch at the Marketplace on Campus with Faculty, Alumni and Current Students|
|12:30 pm||Optional Tours/Interviews/Meetings with Coaches|