College garners marketing awards
The Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) recently recognized Elizabethtown College with seven awards for branding, video, admissions, advancement and marketing project work. The CASE District II Accolades Awards acknowledged the College’s work with:
- Gold -- Student Recruitment/Individual Print Pieces for the College's Admissions Viewbook
- Gold -- Individual Special Public Relations Projects for The Bird Feeder: Food Truck entry
- Gold-- Best Practices in Educational Fundraising for the Battle of the Blues fundraising campaign
- Silver -- Video Feature for Elizabethtown College Branding Video
- Silver -- Best Practices in Communications for the “Moment of Truth Acceptance Package” entry
- Bronze in the Special Events: Event Series category for the Presidential Inauguration project
- Honorable Mention -- Student Recruitment Package category for “Elizabethtown College Redefined”
CASE assembles teams of industry peers to judge the submissions. Judge's comments about Elizabethtown College’s projects ranged from “ Elegant package; well executed” to "We think that the Moment of Truth acceptance package will set the tone and expectations for these accepted students in an extremely positive way” to "A bold move to take ownership of a trend!”
CASE District II, the largest of eight CASE districts, is a regional organization of advancement professionals in the areas of alumni relations, communications, and philanthropy. Members of CASE participate in district training programs, communication vehicles and networking opportunities to advance knowledge and wisdom in their area of expertise.
Additional awards recently earned by Elizabethtown College from other industry organizations include:
NeoGraphic Franklin Award for Excellence -- Admissions Viewbook (2012)
NeoGraphic Franklin Award for Excellence – Inauguration invitation (2012)
Bronze Telly Award -- Elizabethtown College Branding Video (with GK Visual of Harrisburg) (2012)
Best of Track “Red Stapler” Award, Higher Education Web Professionals Annual Conference –- Social, Content and Marketing track for “No Such Thing as TMI: How to Create a Culture of Sharing."