Exchange 2010 Help Page
You're on this page likely because you're having trouble accessing your email. We apologize for that. Email is a vital part of your work with Elizabethtown College. We strive to have it available to you 24/7. If the information on this page does not help you with your issue, please call our helpdesk at 717-361-3333.
- If you receive a server error, which look like the following:
- Please check your shortcut. You can no longer use a link that includes "/exchange" in the URL
- Please connect to http://mail.etown.edu, or more directly to http://mail2010.etown.edu
MOBILE DEVICES (and some Mac's):
- For most mobile devices changing the server setting from mail.etown.edu to mail.etown.edu will allow your mail application to retrieve messages.
- However, some mobile devices (and on some Mac's), we've seen that manually changing the setting has no effect.
- Instead of modifying the existing account, you should remove and recreate the mail account on these devices.