Challenge. Choice. Commit.
E-fit is a fitness series developed by the Office of Student Activities in partnership with E-Town Fitness Club at 625 S. Market Street in E-town.
This series is designed to Challenge you to dedicate time and energy to improving your fitness, as well as providing many options to obtain your optimal level of fitness - the Choice is yours. Attendance is FREE, so commit today!
Passes to E-town Fitness Club
The pass admits the student to use any of the E-town Fitness Club’s equipment, facility, other group fitness classes, etc. for the day. This is a great opportunity for people who prefer to workout on their own schedule.
- College ID required for sign-outs
- Students may only sign out one pass at a time
- Students permitted two free passes per week
- Pass is turned in at the front desk of Club
- One month expiration on each pass; passes must be turned into the Hub after expiration
- Printed directions available upon request
- Group fitness schedule available upon request