Challenge. Choice. Commit.
E-fit is a fitness series developed by the Office of Student Activities in partnership with E-Town Fitness Club at 625 S. Market Street in E-town.
This series is designed to Challenge you to dedicate time and energy to improving your fitness, as well as providing many options to obtain your optimal level of fitness - the Choice is yours. Classes are offered to Etown students for FREE, so Commit today!
Visit the HUB or email email@example.com for more information. Passes for the Etown Fitness Club can be purchased at the HUB.
Find our current class schedule on the OSA Calendar.
Pound: A full body cardio jam session combining light resistance with constant drumming to rock out your workout!
Zumba: A high-intensity class focused on Latin dancing. It will feel more like a party than exercising!
Spinning: An upbeat, intense stationary group bike ride on an imaginary course that is sure to get you sweating!
Global Beats: Learn how to shake your booty in new, international ways by focusing on moves and music from around the world!
Body Pump: Lifting light to moderate weights with repetition to great music will leave you motivated and ready to come back for more!
Passes to E-town Fitness Club
- Pass is turned in at the front desk of Club
- One month expiration on each pass; passes must be turned into the HUB after expiration
- Students will be charged $3 for any passes that are not returned by the end of the semester
- Printed directions available upon request
- Group fitness schedule available upon request