College Readmission Guidelines
- August 15 for the Fall Semester
- December 15 for the Spring Semester
Questions or concerns with the above published deadlines should be directed to Registration and Records (email@example.com).
Application and Guidelines
A voluntary withdrawal is characterized by mutual agreement between the student and the Center for Student Success. The terms and timing of the departure are managed by the Center for Student Success. Please contact the Center for Student Success to verify all "holds" relating to your readmission application have been addressed.
Students who leave the College in good academic standing (minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average) can obtain readmission by submission of the readmission application to Registration and Records.
An involuntary withdrawal usually involves short-term notification to the student:
- Academic Dismissal
- Social Suspensions or Dismissals
Students who were dismissed or suspended from the College must be cleared by the office or department that dismissed/suspended them before proceeding with an application for readmission.
- For social suspensions or dismissals, please contact the Dean of Students.
- For academic dismissals, please contact the Academic Standing Committee.