Transcript Request Form
Transcript Requests are typically processed within two business days.
Requests Must Include:
- The name(s) and address(es) to which the transcript is to be sent. A particular person or office should be indicated.
- The dates of attendance at the College.
- Student's full name (including maiden name, if applicable).
- Student's signature.
Unofficial transcripts are stamped "UNOFFICIAL COPY" and may not be acceptable to other institutions or potential employers.
- Federal law requires that all requests must be made in writing by the student.
- Neither telephone requests nor e-mail requests can be honored; nor can parents, friends, spouses, or potential employers request transcripts.
- No transcripts of record are furnished to students whose account is not paid in full.
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- Transcript Request Forms are available in the Office of Registration and Records or by printing a copy from our website.
- Letters will be accepted in lieu of the request form.
- Elizabethtown College does not send or accept facsimile (fax) copies of transcripts.
- Elizabethtown College IS NOT under agreement to send electronic transcripts to other colleges or universities.
- If you have specific questions, please contact Registration and Records for assistance.