Senior Week Events
The Class of 2020 and the Elizabethtown College Alumni Association (ECAA) are happy to announce Senior Week 2020!
What's it all about? A full week of...
- events designed exclusively for the Class of 2020
- fun times together before going out to become bigger parts of the world
- special moments created to welcome you and your classmates into the ECAA
Wednesday: May 13, 2020
- Morning: Continental breakfast at Alumni House. Students get tickets for activities off campus- bowling; adventure sports, etc.
- Evening: President's dinner and Senior Class Awards - Susquehanna room (Traditional student only)
Thursday: May 14, 2020
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm: BBQ - KAV - All students
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm: Rehearsal for Commencement- All students --Thompson gym
Friday: May 15, 2020
- 11am - 1pm: All Campus Picnic - BSC patio
- 7:00pm: Baccalaureate - Leffler Chapel (All students invited)
- 8:00pm: Reflections by the Lake Reception - at Leffler Chapel
Saturday: May 16, 2020
- 11:00am - 1pm: Commencement - The Dell; inclement weather is Thompson Gym- based upon potential graduating class and number of guests/visitors