Parking Directions and Map (PDF)
Saturday, May 18, 2019 at 11 a.m.
Location: The Dell
Tickets: are not needed if the ceremony is held in the DELL. Family and friends may sit in the designated seating area (first come first served) or bring their own lawn chairs or blankets to sit in the shaded areas of the Dell. The only reserved seating in the DELL is for special needs attendees and our graduates. Please note that seating provided by the College is not in a shaded area and receives quite a bit of sun on a nice day.
Rain location: Thompson Gym
Inclement Weather Hotline: 717-361-1988 or 888-895-0962
TICKETS: THREE tickets per graduate - students should pick up their tickets at the Graduation Fair from noon to 6:30 p.m. on March 13, 2019; if you are unable to attend the graduation fair, please pick up tickets from Registration and Records or contact them to have the tickets mailed. Graduates should specify if anyone has special needs. Extra tickets ONLY are available through other students who don't need them.
Overflow seating is provided in Leffler Chapel and Performance Center with streaming video of the ceremony.
Friday, May 17, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- At rehearsal, graduating seniors will be provided with their line-up order. Students who cannot make rehearsal are responsible for finding out where to line up on graduation day.
Day of Commencement
Commencement is preceded by a complimentary continental breakfast in The Marketplace of Brossman Commons from 7 until 10 a.m. Seniors, their family members and friends are invited.
FLOWERS: half-dozen roses with greens and colorful wrapping ($20), a dozen roses with greens and wrapping ($30), or a colorful Hawaiian orchid lei ($40).
Flowers available at 10 a.m. just prior to the beginning of the Commencement ceremony at the top of The Dell. (During severely inclement weather, they will be sold outside Thompson Gymnasium.) Quantities are limited, so plan to get your flowers early. Sorry, no advance orders.
- Boutonnieres on men’s robes are no problem.
Parking will be at a premium on and near campus. Arrive early for a convenient spot. Campus Security will be directing traffic on campus.
- Those with special needs may be dropped off near the ceremony. Please contact Campus Security (717-361-1000) for details and Registration and Records (717-361-1409) for special needs tickets in the event of inclement weather.
- Water stations will be available at the top of The Dell.
- Photos by Island Photography – visit the Island Photography website at http://orders.islandphoto.com/Apps/RegisterGraduates.aspx for information.
- Wear sunscreen!
Check back for speaker announcement.