Since 1899, we have been committed to educating our students for lives of service.
Learning is most noble when used to benefit others, regardless of a student’s chosen career path. Our students lead rich lives of purpose and meaning, while advancing independent thought, personal integrity and social responsibility. Elizabethtown College is committed to every facet of our students’ growth; academic, physical, emotional, social and vocational.
Based on early success and the generosity of donors, the College Board of Trustees recently increased the initial campaign goal to $60 Million. Through the Be More Inspired. Campaign, we will continue to transform lives, build community, and fulfill dreams for years to come. We hope that you’ll join us.
These priorities and projects reflect the College’s promise to ensure that the impact of an Elizabethtown College education is long-lasting and far-reaching. Students will acquire new habits of mind and heart—purposeful life work--some in the course of the undergraduate experience, others as they continue to grow beyond our campus. In short, they will be more prepared than ever before to leave their mark on the world in a variety of meaningful ways. The following represent the goals and needed funding for a successful transformation of the Elizabethtown experience.
- Career Center and Internships
- Honors Program
- Momentum Scholars Program
- First-Year and Sophomore Year Experience
- Prestigious Fellowships
- New Academic Programs: Health Professions
- Student & Faculty Research
- Faculty Development and Recognition
- Technology Innovation Fund
- Community Based Learning and Called to Lead
- Center for Global Understanding and Peacemaking, and Cross Cultural Experiences
- Inspired Living Communities/Residential Renewal
- Campus Enhancement
- Sustainability Green Fund
- Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-being
- Young Center Endowment and Expansion
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide critical resources to support programs and initiatives that benefit the entire campus community, and gives us the flexibility to meet new and unexpected challenges.