Hiring Process and Procedures
The purpose of the hiring process and procedures is to provide guidelines on filling a vacancy, requesting a new position, and reviewing changes to employee’s position.
Responsible Parties & Function
- Department/ Hiring Manager – Completes a Position Request Form (PRF) and includes all the requested information and forwards to the unit’s Senior Staff member for approval.
- Senior Staff member– Reviews the request. Once approved, the PRF is then forwarded to HR.
- Human Resources (HR) – Reviews the request and determines if additional information is needed to achieve a clear understanding of the position, and if necessary, a position review may be conducted. After all necessary information has been gathered, HR will forward to HCRC for review.
- HCRC – Reviews the request along with the supporting information and a determination will be made
Process and Procedures
- Process for Submitting Requests to HCRC
- Filling a Vacancy (Permanent or Temporary)
- Requesting a New Position
- Position Reviews
- Recruitment Process
- Selection Process