Hiring Process and Procedures
The purpose of the hiring process and procedures is to provide guidelines on filling a vacancy, requesting a new position, and reviewing changes to employee’s position.
Responsible Parties & Function:
- Department/ Hiring Manager – Inputs the open position into PeopleAdmin for review and consideration by Senior Staff, HR and HCRC (Hiring and Compensation Review Committee).
- Senior Staff member– Reviews the request. If approved, Senior Staff member will move the position into the "HR Initial Review" workflow. If not approved, Senior Staff member will move the position into "Cancelled."
- Human Resources (HR) – Reviews the request and determines if additional information is needed to achieve a clear understanding of the position, and if necessary, a position review may be conducted. After all necessary information has been gathered, HR will forward to HCRC for review.
- HCRC – Reviews the request along with the supporting information and a determination will be made.
Process and Procedures
- Process for Submitting Requests to HCRC
- Filling a Vacancy (Permanent or Temporary)
- Requesting a New Position
- Position Reviews
- Recruitment Process
- Selection Process