- Computer Updates - Install Windows 7 Updates, Install Windows 8 Updates, Install Mac OS X Updates
On-Line Campus Resources - Check out these websites that will guide you through your life at
college. Use the same Etown network username and password for every website.
- Log-in to Outlook Web App (OWA) - How to use, suspicious e-mail & phishing, change your password.
- Log-in to JayWeb
- Log-in to Blackboard - How to use
- Technology on Campus - Computer labs, printing, network drives, internet access.
Technology Help - Use the ITS website for 24/7 technology help. Here you can find links to
other helpful resources, such as the Knowledgebase and Blog. Look for the posted schedule for the wireless connection help in Nicarry 133 and the High Library Winters Alcove.
- ITS Social Media - Facebook, Twitter.
Acceptable Use Policy
- By signing the Acceptable Use Policy, you are agreeing to conduct
yourself ethically, legally, and responsibly on our network. Obey the Copyrighted Materials Policy by not sharing things like music and movies or downloading anything you haven't paid for.
- Log into Blackboard using either Firefox or Chrome.
- Click the ITS New Student Orientation course. (Located under "My Courses" in the upper right panel.)
- Click the blue "QUIZ - ITS Orientation" button in the left navigation bar.
- To begin the assessment, click the underlined link "ITS New Student Orientation Assessment" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Deadline to complete the quiz is 5:00 pm, Friday afternoon, August 22.
- You must get an 80% or better or you will have to take the quiz again.