Computing Tasks to Complete:
1) Manage your email account to remove any unnecessary messages; notify senders of your address change.
2) Manage your network folders to remove any unneeded files, and copy any files you wish to keep to your computer.
3) Manage your account on users.etown.edu to reduce storage, and/or transition to a new webhost.
4) Remove any college provided software:
• Symantec Antivirus or Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Webroot Spy Sweeper
College accounts are closed one year following graduation. This includes e-mail accounts, network folders, websites and any Etown managed service. Reminder e-mails will be sent out prior to the date these services are terminated.
A permanent email forwarding address is available through Alumni Relations at http://www.etownalumni.com. These are available any time after graduation. The email forwarding address will automatically forward email to the primary email address listed on your alumni site profile. This provides you a permanent forwarding address you can give to friends, family, etc. which will not change regardless of how often your registered address changes.