Readmission or Re-entry to SCPS

Students Seeking to Return after Opting-Out for Less than a Year

Any student withdrawn from the college for a period of time, consisting of less than one year, should send and email request to the Office of Registration and Records . A member of the office will reach out to about the process for returning to campus to continue your studies in the subsequent term.

Email to Registration and Records

Students Seeking to Return after an Extended Leave of Absence (more than 1 year)

Any student absent from enrollment for more than one year must complete an Application for Readmission to the College.

SCPS - Online Application for Readmission

Please contact the main office at 717.361.1409.