School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Student Forms and Email Requests

Degree Verification

Students needing degree verifications for employment or graduate school applications.

Enrollment Verification Requests

Students needing enrollment verification letters for insurance, scholarships, etc., please complete the Enrollment Verification Request Form.

Please call 717.361-1409 for more information relating to enrollment verifications.

Re-Entry or Readmission to the College

If you are wishing to return to campus after opting-out for a semester, or year, you simply need to let us know you are ready to return to campus.  Please complete the Re-Entry/Readmission Application.  It is that easy!

  • Re-Entry/Opt-In/Readmission Application (SCPS)

JayWeb Documentation

Forms & Petitions