Called to Lead gives students the opportunity to discover their leadership style on a customized path to purpose.
- Join at any time by attending an event on our calendar.
- Attend the events that interest you and fit into your schedule.
- Take a semester off if you are busy.
- Make it your own by attending events that interest you.
- Make it fit into your schedule
- Earn points for everything you do in the program (events, reflections, mentoring, classes, etc.)
- Points signify learning.
- Points lead to awards (at 300 points, you'll earn a fleece jacket; at 600 points, you'll earn a portfolio)
- If you wish to complete the program, then you'll need to complete the Senior Capstone assignment and earn 1,000 points.
- All seniors who complete Called to Lead will be recognized at Commencement.
What Will I Get?
- Examine yourself - your strengths, leadership style, experiences, and emotional intelligence
- Learn about leadership - theories, types, practices, and examples
- Fuse the two to equip yourself to be a successful leader - at Etown and after Etown