During the summer, we invite new students and their families to attend a one-day orientation to prepare for the transition to Elizabethtown. Students meet their faculty advisor, peer mentor , and peers; they receive fall class schedules. Families attend sessions to answer their questions about the upcoming college transition. Everyone has the opportunity to tour our residence halls and learn more about living on or commuting to campus. It is our goal to build a strong relationship with new students and families so that we can be supportive during this transition.
- Be sure to check your Etown email regularly; this is our primary way of communicating with students.
First Year FAQs About My Schedule
- Please note that the College will build your fall schedule. You'll complete forms May 10-21 with academic information, intended major, and more - we'll use this information to build your schedule. Schedules will be available July 1.
- Transfer credits - important information
- College Catalog (courses, major requirements, core, policies)
- Safely pay your tuition bill online - learn more here
- Roommate/room assignment questions
Meal plan options
- First-years are automatically enrolled in the Gold plan; you can change this until the first week of the fall semester by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing Guide (which includes information on the student health insurance requirement & waiver)
- Virtual campus tour
- Virtual Resource Fair - find information about many of our offices and departments
Make sure you are keeping track of your progress and what you've completed on the New Blue Jay To-Do List.
Take a look at the options listed on the side, including the FAQs page; you may find the answers you're looking for. You can also use the search box on our website; it is full of information. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you have.