Digital Marketing and Analytics
Bachelor's in Digital Marketing and Analytics
Elizabethtown College’s Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing and Analytics offered through the School of Continuing and Professional Studies prepares candidates for careers in marketing through foundational studies in business, management, communications, and consumer behavior. With an emphasis upon digital and quantitative techniques, students graduate with a set of skills and competencies positioning them to succeed in today’s global world.
- Analyze marketing concepts with reference to consumer behavior and attitudes in local, national and global contexts.
- Apply marketing concepts for strategic business outcomes.
Develop strategies integrating digital markets and e-commerce.
- Evaluate marketing strategies using data analytics.
- Create a marketing budget aligned to resources and outcomes.
- Demonstrate best practices in managing a marketing team.
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Analyst
- Digital Media Manager
- Social Media Manager
Job Postings in the Region:38,759 in the past 12 months
Source: Burning Glass Technologies ©
Top Employers Hiring:
- PNC Financial Services Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Company
- Highmark Health
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.