- Canvas: Getting Started Guide for Students
- What is the Canvas Student App?
- Academic Assistance: The Learning Zone and Writing Wing
- Chaplain and Religious Life Resources
- Counseling Services Resources
- Career Services Resources
- Student Software
Faculty & Employee Resources
- Etown Reopening Printable Signage
- Five Ways to View Coverage of the Coronavirus
- CDC Tips for Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Talking to Kids about the Coronavirus
- The Straight Scoop on Garlic, Mosquitos and Other Coronavirus Myths
Resources for Everyone
- PA Department of Health
- Join a Zoom Meeting
- Navigating the Controls in a Zoom Meeting
- Xfinity Wifi Hotspots
- Comcast Internet Essentials
- ITS Knowledgebase
- Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being Resources
- Event Updates
- High Library: Documenting Etown's COVID-19 Experience
- Wellspan myStrength Resources
With restrictions on event sizes due to Covid-19, events and schedules are changing rapidly. The College will update this page with information on event annual and regularly scheduled event cancellations and postponements.
We cannot guarantee that an event will be held as scheduled if it does not appear on this page. If you are unsure if something will be postponed or canceled, please contact the organizer.
If you are an event organizer and would like your event updated on this page, please contact email@example.com.
Current cancellations and changes as of July 17 at 10 a.m.
- The Landmark Conference has suspended preseason athletic events. The conference is continuing to evaluate if there will be an opportunity for fall conference-only play which would begin on September 26.
- Fall events are continuously being evaluated. Check back soon for more information on event postponements, cancellations, and updates.