Every service that the Career Development Center offers for current students is also available to all of our alumni. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are looking for a job, considering a career change, or in need of any type of career assistance. We are eager to help you. We also welcome alumna/us to volunteer with the Career Development Center. See below for additional information on how you can get involved with our office.
Opportunities for Involvement
- Join EtownConnect
- Register to become a mentor
- Attend a job fair
- Participate on a career panel
- Serve as a networking contact for students/alumni
- Host a student for a job-shadow day
- Share information about your career or employer
- Conduct on campus interviews
- Represent your company at job & internship fairs
- Post a job or internship on Handshake
We are not limited to just these opportunities. For more information, email us.
Resources & Information
View Alumni LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/college/alumni
Email email@example.com for information about any of the above services.
Individual assistance is available through Zoom and in-person by appointment.
Please contact our office if you need assistance or would like to get involved as a Career Development Center Volunteer. firstname.lastname@example.org | 717-361-1206