Elizabethtown College Staff Council
The Elizabethtown College Staff Council represents Elizabethtown College staff in reference to interests and issues that affect them.
This group serves in an advisory capacity to Senior Staff at the College. Members of the council are made up of representatives from all areas of our Elizabethtown Campus Community.
The Staff Council Ambassadors want to thank all employees who put their name forward on the ballot and all who participated in the election. Sincere congratulations to the elected council members. As a group, the Ambassadors wish you much success!
Your 2019-2020 Staff Council members.
- Amy Berra, Student Life
- Sara Jane Bretz, Dining Services
- Erika Dupes, Registration and Records
- Brian Helm, Information Technology Services
- Joe Hudzick, Facilities Management
- Amie J. Mull, Dining Services
- Andrew Powell, Campus Security
- Jayma Reaggs, Business Office
- Jeremy Schomel, Facilities Management
- Annie Skrabak, Admissions
- Julie Walton, School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Paige Weber, Annual Fund/Institutional Advancement
Stacey Zimmerman, Chaplain/Religious Life/Vocation
Staff Council Officers
Chairperson - Andrew Powell
Vice Chairperson - Paige Weber
Web Communicator - Julie Walton
Secretary - Erika Dupes