Groups Contributing to the College
Every year, the Annual Report of Giving serves as the primary vehicle through which the enormous generosity of Elizabethtown College's dedicated supporters is lifted up. The 2017-2018 academic year was no exception. Numerous individuals and organizations supported Elizabethtown in special ways. It is with utmost appreciation that these partners are acknowledged and celebrated.
Note: this report reflects gifts received in Fiscal Year 2018 (July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018). Should you find content in need of updating, contact the Office of Development at 800-877-9658 or email@example.com.
Leadership-level donors to Elizabethtown College are recognized with the following giving levels:
The President's Society
- Laureates Circle: Gifts of $15,000 or more
- Chairman's Circle: Gifts of $10,000 - $14,999
- Trustees Circle: Gifts of $7,500 - $9,999
- Fellows Circle: Gifts of $5,000 - $7,499
- Founders Circle: Gifts of $1,899 - $4,999
- Partners Circle: Gifts of $1,000 - $1,898
- G.O.L.D. Circle*: variable scale for recent graduates
* Graduates of the Last Decade
Additional Giving Recognition Levels
- Gifts of $500-$999
- Gifts of $250-$499
- Gifts up to $249
Report of Giving Search (this list could take a few seconds to load)
Use the search bar below to search for names within the Report of Giving.