Accounts Payable Requirements
Payment Alternatives to the PCard
The Business Office PCard
- Submit an approved purchase requisition, along with the invoice, to the Business Office for processing.
- You may pay with a personal credit card and be reimbursed by submitting an approved purchase requisition. Checks are produced every Friday for check requests received by 12 pm on the preceding Wednesday.
Purchasing and Accounts Payable (AP) Requirements
- Only original invoices and receipts are acceptable. Receipt and invoices copies are not acceptable .
- The purpose of the purchase should be written on all PCard receipts.
- Proper approval signatures should be evident on all purchase requisitions and all accompanying invoices.
- A confirmation or print-screen should be submitted for all online PCard purchases.
- PCards may not be used for personal purchases.
- Reimbursement requests for meal expenses should include a detailed receipt of what was purchased along with the actual credit card receipt.
- A description of the event and/or purchase should also be included with all reimbursement requests.
- Gifts given to anyone for occasions such as birthdays, weddings, Christmas, baby showers, going away, retirement, or any similar event, will not be reimbursed and should not be purchased using Elizabethtown College funds.
In order to pay an outside vendor/honoraria for services, you will need the following:
- HOME address (check can be mailed to an alternate address)
- TIN or Social Security Number
- Phone Number
A W-9 form may be completed for an outside vendor/honoraria to collect the above information.
Please note: Checks will NOT be given without the above information. This includes non US persons. A 1099 may NOT be paid through petty cash.
Please direct questions to Josh Huffman, Accounts Payable,
@ x -1214 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org