The Business Department and its concentration in Entrepreneurship provides students with challenging academic programs that are made pertinent to real-life situations. Created in 2005, the Entrepreneurship Program seeks to integrate four key dimensions into its programming by teaching students how to launch and grow new ventures, manage existing businesses, foster entrepreneurial spirit in established corporations and start and develop not-for-profit organizations. Starting this year, alumni Charles '86 and Cynthia '85 Ebersole have created the Elizabethtown College Campus Wide Entrepreneurship Scholarship. This scholarship will provide the recipient with a minimum of $4,000 to assist them in their study of entrepreneurship.
Who May Apply:
- First year, sophomore or junior students
- Students in any discipline or major at Elizabethtown College
- The recipient must be a full time Elizabethtown College student during the timeframe of the award
- Each applicant must complete an application. Download the Entrepreneurship Scholarship Application here.
- The top applicants will give a 5-10 minute presentation on their proposed project in front of the Scholarship Committee
- The recipient will work with a mentor during the year of the award to create a viable entrepreneurship model and will commit to implementing the model for their project