Steps for Benefits Enrollment:
Read the 2014 Employee Benefits Bulletin to review information regarding your employee benefits for the 2014 plan year.
Whether or not you choose to make changes to your current benefits, you must still complete an on-line benefit enroll form through JayWeb:
JayWeb benefit enrollment form and enter your
Network User ID
Password (your computer login)
in the top right-hand corner. If you have issues please contact the Help Desk (email@example.com or x3333).
- At the top of the enrollment form, if you have any dependent changes or additions , please select Yes, and click on the Dependent Add-Delete Form to enter the necessary changes. Select No , if you do not have any dependent changes or additions.
- Your Current Benefits are listed on the left-side of the enrollment form. The Benefit Elections for 2014 are listed on the right-side of the form. For each benefit election for 2014, click on the desired benefit level or enrollment option. For some benefit elections, you may be required to enter an amount. Even if you choose to keep your current benefits the same, you will need to make a selection. If you choose to keep your benefits the same, select the same benefits as listed on the left-side of the form under Your Current Benefits. If you do not want any of the benefit offerings, select None .
- Once you have completed making your benefit elections for 2014, carefully review the form to ensure the desired elections are correct. If your elections are correct, then click the Submit button at the bottom of the enrollment form to forward your information to Human Resources. Your 2014 Benefit Enrollment Form is due by 5 p.m., December 13, 2013 . Should you hit the Submit button and later wish to make changes to your 2014 benefit elections, you will need to contact Brenda Spiker in Human Resources at Extension 1183 on or before 5 p.m., December 13, 2013 to make any benefit changes.
Please note that you must log in after clicking the link below to access the JayWeb Benefit Enrollment Form. You will see a "page not found/no access" message until you enter it.
Important Notices and Announcements
Please click on the links below to review "important notices and announcements" concerning your employee benefits.
- 2014 Employee Benefits Bulletin
- For Annual Compliance Notices
- Guardian Voluntary Vision Insurance Plan
- 2014 Pension Plan Limits IRS Newswire
- Roth 403(b) Flyer
- "Use-or-Lose" rule modified for Health FSA