How Do I Earn Points?
Called to Lead points represent learning. You earn points for events you attend, presentations you give, reflection essays you write, mentoring partnerships you participate in, real leadership experience, and academic courses you take. You will reach award milestones at 300 and 600 points; you will complete the program when you reach 1,000 points (and complete the capstone assignment).
There are many ways to earn points - take a look at the possibilities:
- Academic Courses
- Reflection on Leadership Experience
- Reflection on Servant Leadership Trip
- Scholarship Day Presentation
- Networking Opportunities
- Senior Capstone
- Presentation on a Book or Topic
- What Matters to Me and Why dinner