Break Housing Information
Students living at Featherton Crossing may remain in their apartments over college
breaks. Please complete the survey no later than 2 days prior to the start of break.
Featherton Break Housing Survey
Featherton Crossing Apartments
On-Campus Housing in an Off-Campus Setting
Beginning in Fall 2018 rising juniors and seniors will have the option to live at Featherton Crossing Apartments in Elizabethtown. The brand-new, luxury building will be exclusively for Etown students and is conveniently located just 1.8 miles from campus.
- 20 apartments available
- eight 1-bedroom units
- twelve 2-bedroom units
- 9-month or 12-month contracts*
- Double room and private room options
- 2 bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms
- Bed, desk, and chair provided by the college. All other furniture is the student's responsibility.
- Student must provide own transportation
*All students in the apartment must choose the same contract length during housing selection.
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor pool
- Kitchen appliances
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Granite counter tops
- Generous storage space
- Plenty of parking
- College wifi included