Associate Degree in Information Systems
Technology touches nearly everything we do, including the latest banking app, our work email, the appliances we use, and the reservations we make, all rely on data and a system of networks. Behind the scenes of each of these solutions, tools, and resources are information technology professionals. You can prepare for success in this exciting field with an associate degree in information systems from Elizabethtown College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies. In this program, you will boost your problem-solving ability, gain an understanding of data collection and communication, hone your strategic planning skills, and learn how technology can expand an organization’s global reach.
Credits Required: 64
Cost Per Credit: $555
- Apply professional standards and ethics to IT solutions. Incorporate technology into accounting practices.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills in IT solutions. Model the need for high ethical standards when conducting business activities.
- Apply effective communication skills in development of IT solutions.
- Utilize teamwork to manage IT projects.
- Integrate historical and current knowledge into technology solutions.
- Manage IT applications and technologies from implementation through maintenance.
Information Systems Degree Requirements
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Help Desk Manager
- Network Administrator
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- IT Specialist
- Systems Administrator
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.