Theme Dinners and Events
Dining Services is proud to play a part in some of our students' most well-remembered E-town traditions. Our staff participates in many special events through the academic year, including theme dinners where we deck out the Marketplace and dress up.
- Convocation and the All-campus Picnic - Tuesday August 29th, 2017
- Homecoming Candlelight Buffet Dinner -Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Student Thanksgiving Dinner - Wednesday November 15th, 2017
- Student Holiday Meal - Wednesday December 6th, 2017
- Final Exam Treats (late night snacks) - Monday December 11th, 2017
- Food Show/Theme Meal - this event is co-sponsored by our main supplier, John Gross & Co. - Wednesday, February 28th - "Pirate Fest 2018"
- TGIS (Thank Goodness It's Spring) Weekend Picnic - Saturday April 28th, 2018
- Spring Exam Treats (late night snacks) - Monday, May 7th, 2018
- Reflections by the Lake - Friday, May 18th, 2018
- Commencement - Saturday May 19th, 2018
Most alumni of the College will tell you that one of the most fondly remembered traditions at E-town is the annual Thanksgiving dinner. We go all out for our students. White linens line the tables and staff and faculty serve meals to the students, who enjoy a family-style meal together. After the dinner, another College tradition is enjoyed: the annual holiday tree lighting.