Dining Services is proud to play a part in some of our students' most well-remembered Etown traditions. Our staff participates in many special events through the academic year, including theme dinners where we deck out the Marketplace and dress up.
- Convocation and the All-campus Picnic -
- Homecoming Buffet Dinner -
- Student Thanksgiving Dinner - canceled
- Student "Thanks-mas" Celebration Holiday Meal -
- Final Exam Treats (late night snacks) -
- TGIS (Thank Goodness It's Spring) Weekend Picnic -
- Spring Exam Treats (late night snacks) - canceled
- Commencement - TBD
Most alumni of the College will tell you that one of the most fondly remembered traditions at Etown is the annual Thanksgiving dinner. We go all out for our students. White linens line the tables and staff and faculty serve meals to the students, who enjoy a family-style meal together. After the dinner, another College tradition is enjoyed: the annual holiday tree lighting.