Thursday, May 13, 2021
- Commencement Rehearsal – The Dell - Time: 1 p.m.
- Steak & Champagne dinner with Students & President (graduates only)* – Bowers Center Field House - Time: 4 to 7 p.m.
Baccalaureate* – Bowers Center Field House - Time: 7 - 8:30 p.m. -
This event will also be live-streamed on etown.edu.
Friday, May 14, 2021
- Senior Day Picnic* - Brinser Field - Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Senior Day Activities - Brinser Field - Time: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Commencement 1* - The Dell - Time: 9:30 a.m.
- School of Engineering, Math, and Computer Science
- School of Sciences
Commencement 2* - The Dell - Time: 1 p.m.
- School of Arts & Humanities
- School of Business
- School of Public Service
- Interdisciplinary Programs
Sunday, May 16, 2021
Commencement 3* - The Dell - Time: 9:30 a.m.
- School of Human & Health Professions
Commencement 4* - The Dell - Time: 1 p.m.
- School of Continuing & Professional Studies
- Various safety measures will include appropriate social distancing and the requirement to wear facial coverings.
- Registration and tickets are required for all graduates and their guests.
- Students are allowed three tickets each for guests at their respective ceremonies. Tickets will be distributed at registration in the Myer Loop starting 90-minutes prior to each ceremony. Students will be seated in socially distanced pods with their guests. Chairs will be provided.
- Hooding ceremonies will be included in the commencement ceremonies listed.
- Ceremonies will all be held in The Dell, rain or shine**. All ceremonies will be live-streamed.
- Coffee and pastries will be available from 7:30 to 9 a.m. both Saturday and Sunday on the BSC Patio. Light refreshments will also be served on the BSC patio following each ceremony.
- Flowers will be available for sale by the Elizabethtown College Alumni Association.
- The College Store will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to graduates and guests.
*An RSVP is required for these events.
**Should inclement weather or a significant COVID-19 surge occur, all Commencement Exercises will be moved to a singular virtual event in Leffler Chapel. Students and guests will be assigned a time following the ceremony to get photos walking across the stage in academic regalia.