End of Fall Semester Closing 2021
Last updated July 21, 2021
Student To Do List
- Plan early. Start packing a little bit each day until you are ready to leave for break.
- Sign up . Please sign up for a departure time by going to your specific hall sign up link.
- Return College owned items to the office or department that owns them.
- Communicate with your family about the end of semester process.
Graduating students are required to move out no later than 24 hours after their last final.
- All on-campus housing close s at 6pm on Friday, December 10th, 2021 .
The following reasons will be considered as a late stay request. Link will be sent to students from Community Living.
- Completing the form is not a guarantee of an approved late stay.
- Students who are staying for athletics.
- Students who have a sibling who has a later final may wait until their sibling’s final to sign up.
- Students who have travel related reasons : flights, train or bus schedules.
- Any violation of campus policy will result in the immediate removal from on-campus housing at the student’s expense.
- Avoid improper closing fees by departing on time, removing all trash/recycling to the outside dumpsters, returning your key (if not returning), cleaning your room (surfaces, vacuum) , returning furniture back to its original location and setting, and defrosting minifridges .
- We do not have storage available.