How to schedule your overnight visit to Elizabethtown College:
TO REQUEST A VISIT
- Applied students must submit an application for admission prior to requesting an overnight visit.
- Fill out the online overnight request form (below) at least two (2) weeks prior to your anticipated visit (Make sure to have several dates in mind when you fill out the online form.)
- Let us know if you are interested in taking a campus tour, meeting with an admissions counselor, professor, coach, or financial aid.
- Overnight visits are offered select Sunday through Wednesday evenings throughout the academic year.
RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION
- Once your request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email indicating the date of your visit, what to bring and paperwork to turn in on the day of your arrival.
- When the details of your visit are finalized, you will receive a copy of your schedule, name of host, check-in time and location.
- Call 717-361-1400 or e-mail the admissions office if you are unable to attend or if the date on the confirmation email is incorrect.
PACK AND PREPARE!
- Bring a sleeping bag (or blankets), a pillow and towels as you will stay overnight in a residence hall with a current E-town student. Guest beds are not provided.
- As a guest of the College, you will receive complimentary meal tickets.
- We recommend that you bring any homework (you may spend some time in the library with your host) or extra money in case you find an E-town sweatshirt or hat you cannot live without!
ARRIVE ON CAMPUS
- On the day of your scheduled visit, most students check in at Leffler Admissions House located at 348 East College Avenue at 4:00 p.m. If you are unable to do so, special arrangements can be made for an after hours check-in. Your specific arrival time will be noted on your itinerary.