Affordability of an Elizabethtown College Education
We understand that investing in a quality education is an important factor during your college search. Elizabethtown College offers a comprehensive need-based financial aid and merit scholarship program for incoming and current students.
95% of students receive scholarships and grants directly from the College.
This academic year, approximately 95% percent of full-time Elizabethtown College students receive grants and scholarships from Elizabethtown College.
$33 million in support is awarded to students
Elizabethtown College awarded students over $33 million in institutional scholarships and grants during the 2014-2015 academic year.
One-to-One service from financial aid counselor
All accepted and current students are assigned a dedicated financial aid counselor; your link to all financial aid related questions. Your counselor is happy to speak to you and your family.
Financial Aid Timeline
- March 15th – Financial Aid application due for prospective students.
- April 1st – Financial Aid application due for returning students.
- May 1st – $300 Enrollment Deposit due for new students.
- June 1st – New student Fall 2016 bill mailed.
- June 22nd-25th – Fall Orientation begins for all new students.
- July 5th – Returning student Fall 2016 bill mailed.
- August 1st – Fall 2016 bills due for all students.
- August 29th – Fall 2016 classes begin.
- October 1st – 2017-2018 FAFSA available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
*Note this timeline only applies to traditional Undergraduate students.*