The office of Academic Advising is dedicated to the pursuit of academic excellence and welcomes all who share this passion. We assist students in the development of meaningful educational plans compatible with their life goals. Our services supplement and support the faculty advising system, the primary advising tool on campus. A holistic approach is used by addressing students’ intellectual, emotional, and physical needs. We wish to inspire in students the value of hard work, fair play, develop confidence, consideration for others, and a sense of leadership and global citizenship.
What students derive from four years of study at Elizabethtown College depends in large measure on careful planning. Academic Advising can help you:
- Explore academic interests and aspirations.
- Navigate through the curriculum and academic programs.
- Connect you with faculty who share your academic interests.
- Build your course schedules and register for classes.
- Choose a major, minor, or concentration within a major.
- Provide the necessary resources to help you succeed.
As part of the First Year Program (FY Program), Academic Advising offers two First Year Seminars in the Intensive Advising Program, and works in collaboration with Career Services to offer a First Year Seminar for students who wish to explore major options.
Academic Advising is located within the Center for Student Success in Baugher Student Center 216 and can be reached by calling 717-361-1415.