Leadership Lancaster Partnership
Great Leaders Never Stop Learning. Continue Growing With Us.
Elizabethtown College values the importance of the Leadership Lancaster program and the impact their graduates have on our local community. As an added benefit to these leaders, Elizabethtown's School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) is pleased to offer Affinity Pricing to graduates of Leadership Lancaster’s Core Class and Executive Orientation Series. Affinity Pricing provides a 10% tuition discount off the per-credit rate for all SCPS undergraduate and graduate degree program offerings.
Additionally, Core Class graduates may elect to submit a course equivalency proposal that can earn them up to three college credits. If accepted, these credits can be applied as an elective to any SCPS undergraduate or graduate program at any SCPS location.
- Courses at the discounted rate are offered through our accelerated adult degree program. Discounts do not apply to programs outside of the SCPS.
- SCPS programs offer convenience and flexibility for working adults.
- Classes are offered at our locations in: Elizabethtown, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and online.
- Discount can be used for associate, bachelor or graduate programs.
- You must meet all admissions requirements, apply and be accepted into the program.
- To apply to receive the discounted rate, complete and submit the online Affinity Pricing form.
- Core Program graduates wishing to submit the course equivalency proposal for academic credit must download and submit the following form based on the program level you wish to pursue. Download the course equivalency form here:
If you are a graduate of the Leadership Lancaster Core Class or Executive Orientation Series and are interested in applying to the School of Continuing and Professional Studies, your first step is to meet with an admissions coordinator. Please contact the coordinator closest to you.
If you have already met with an admissions coordinator and submitted your application, you can proceed to complete and submit the Affinity Pricing form.
NOTE: Students participating in the affinity pricing program and applying for financial aid will have their financial aid package revised to reflect their discounted tuition rate.