EWT Vision Statement
The Elizabethtown College Employee Wellness Team promotes a work site culture that supports healthy lifestyle choices by valuing individual health and creating a supportive community to enhance the College’s vision of the optimal learning environment.
EWT Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Elizabethtown College Employee Wellness Team to promote the well-being of its employees through education and initiatives that:
- Increase awareness of factors and resources contributing to well-being
- Educate through wellness-related programs and activities
- Promote healthy lifestyle choices
- Promote personal and professional productivity
- Inspire and empower individuals to take responsibility for their own health
- Sustain healthy choices through a sense of community
EWT Events & News:
- Financial Aid & the Tuition Exchange, Tuesday, September 22, 2:00pm : Join us for a Zoom session to learn about the financial aid process and the tuition exchange program. This program will be led by Melodie Jackson, Etown's Director of Financial Aid. Contact Charla Lorenzen to register.
- Flu Shot Clinics : Getting a flu shot this year is more important than ever! All clinics will be held in the Thompson Gym by appointment ONLY! Sign up for an appointment and remember to bring your completed consent form.
- Tuesday, September 22, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 7, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday, October 22, 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Yoga @ Home Resources: Are you looking for some yoga instruction to keep you flexible? Check out these FREE resources:
- Etown SAWR YouTube Channel: Check out the new Etown SAWR YouTube Channel, where you can find fun and interactive videos such as quick, inexpensive cooking demonstration and workouts you can do at home!
- Meditation Guide: Interested in learning more about the ancient practice of meditation? Check out this guide from the High Library featuring information from Dr. Jeffery Long.
EWT Monthly Calendar