EWT Vision Statement
The Elizabethtown College Employee Wellness Team promotes a work site culture that supports healthy lifestyle choices by valuing individual health and creating a supportive community to enhance the College’s vision of the optimal learning environment.
EWT Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Elizabethtown College Employee Wellness Team to promote the well-being of its employees through education and initiatives that:
- Increase awareness of factors and resources contributing to well-being
- Educate through wellness-related programs and activities
- Promote healthy lifestyle choices
- Promote personal and professional productivity
- Inspire and empower individuals to take responsibility for their own health
- Sustain healthy choices through a sense of community
EWT Events & News:
Current Fitness Classes:
Virtual Group Fitness Classes
The Bowers Center will be offering virtual group fitness classes to our Etown Students, Faculty and Staff. These classes will be free of charge to our campus community and will begin on April 6.
To access the classes, simply go to our Group Fitness Class Registration page on our website, click on the class that you would like to take, and find the Zoom link in the “Notes” section of the class description.
EWT Monthly Calendar