EWT Vision Statement
The Elizabethtown College Employee Wellness Team promotes a work site culture that supports healthy lifestyle choices by valuing individual health and creating a supportive community to enhance the College’s vision of the optimal learning environment.
EWT Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Elizabethtown College Employee Wellness Team to promote the well-being of its employees through education and initiatives that:
- Increase awareness of factors and resources contributing to well-being
- Educate through wellness-related programs and activities
- Promote healthy lifestyle choices
- Promote personal and professional productivity
- Inspire and empower individuals to take responsibility for their own health
- Sustain healthy choices through a sense of community
EWT Events & News:
Are you looking for some yoga instruction to keep you flexible this summer? Check out these FREE resources:
Etown SAWR YouTube Channel:
- Check out the new Etown SAWR YouTube Channel, where you can find fun and interactive videos such as quick, inexpensive cooking demonstration and workouts you can do at home!
- Interested in learning more about the ancient practice of meditation? Check out this guide from the High Library featuring information from Dr. Jeffery Long.
EWT Monthly Calendar