The Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being
Student Wellness Advocacy Group
Elizabethtown College Student Wellness Advocacy Group (SWAG) are students who serve the College community by promoting awareness of options and services for a healthier lifestyle. We also support and encourage positive, informed choices, believing that a healthier lifestyle now will promote future well-being.
SWAG provides educational opportunities on current health issues for their peers in the residence halls, and in the campus community. This is done through hall programs, outreach programming for Student Health, or in collaboration with another campus group. For more information about how you can work together with SWAG and/or request a program, please contact email@example.com.
For more information about how you can work together with SWAG and/or request a program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities of SWAG
- Attend training sessions in August and January.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and other committee meetings when necessary.
- Plan, prepare, implement, and participate in campus wide programs for the school year.
- Collaborate with RecWell (Office of Campus Recreation and Well-Being) staff to discuss ideas, concerns, problems and teaching techniques.
- Develop and implement programs on wellness and health awareness.
- Be a role model through modeling acceptable behavior, and maintain a good awareness of current health issues.
- Advocate for Student Wellness.
For more information about becoming a SWAG, please contact Joni Eisenhauer at email@example.com or call 717-361-1123.