The Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being
The Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being offers different membership passes to access our facilities at the college. We offer passes during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. The passes that we offer are:
- Family Rec Pass (Individual)
- Family Rec Pass (Family)
- Bowers Center Affiliate Membership (Etown Alumni, Affiliates, BOT and family members and Retirees)
Family Rec Pass
Qualifications: Spouses/Partners and children/dependents of Elizabethtown College Employees (Children/dependents defined as unmarried, ages 18-26 years old living in the household and still on the guardians' insurance). During the summer dependents can be 16 or older. However, those that are 16- and 17-years old MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian).
- Elizabethtown College Single Family Pass (1 individual) - $99 (Fall/Spring) $60 (Summer)
- Elizabethtown College Group Family Pass (2+) - $200 (Fall/Spring) $110 (Summer)
- (School year - 18-26 years of age, living at home and on guardian’s insurance. Summer - 16 and 17 permitted with an accompanying parent/guardian)
Qualifications: Etown Alumni, Affiliates, BOT and family members and Retirees (ages 18+). This does not include community members.
- Affiliate Membership - $99 (Fall/Spring) $60 (Summer)
Please select the appropriate membership from the list below.
For Family Rec Pass – The Etown employee will log in using “University Account.” Select the desired plan, select “sign up,” go to My Account and then Add Affiliate. Provide all the information. When you get to the Payment section, select Pay Later. Payment will be completed separately via link below. If needed, card will be created and left at the Welcome Desk to retrieve upon the first visit, and a picture will be taken for your account at your first visit.
For Affiliate Membership - Create an account by selecting “Local Account.” Then select your desired plan, select “sign up,” then complete all information (DOB, waiver, PAR-Q). When you get to the Payment section, select Pay Later. Payment will be completed separately via link below. If needed, a card will be created and left at the Welcome Desk to retrieve upon the first visit, and a picture will be taken for your account at your first visit.
Payment & Card
Please complete the payment by using this link: www.etowncollegeonline.com/bowersmembership
If needed, a card will be picked up at the Welcome Desk during your first visit. During the first visit, your picture will also be taken for your account (if not already provided). If your card is lost, there will be an additional fee to replace it.
- Spring 2023: January 2 - May 12
- Summer 2023: May 15 - August 11
- Fall 2023: August 21 - December 20
- Spring 2024: January 2 - May 10
The following facilities are available for all memberships:
- Thompson Gymnasium
- The Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being
- For facility hours of The Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being, visit the Bowers Center homepage. (Modified hours during breaks)
- Swimming Pool
- For questions regarding the pool, please contact Jess Lane.
- For facility hours of the Thompson Gymnasium and the Swimming Pool, visit the Athletics facilities page.
- Outdoor volleyball, tennis, basketball, and bocce ball courts, gaga pit, practice fields, and outdoor track.
- Members are not permitted to bring additional guests.
- Members must have their ID with them at all times. It will be used to scan in the Welcome Desk and the Fitness Center Desk.
- Recreational facilities are not open to the general public.
- Programs/Events for the campus community are not available for Membership holders.
- Group fitness classes are included in the cost of membership.
- No children under the age of 18 will be permitted into The Bowers Center unless for a college-approved event (exception: Family Rec Pass users that are 16 and 17 years old can use the facility in the summer while accompanied by their parent/guardian).
- Physical education classes, varsity athletic teams, intramural competition, conference groups, and scheduled special events will have priority access to facilities. Otherwise, facilities will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The member is responsible for the conduct of themselves while using any recreational facility. They are expected to adhere to The Bowers Center policies.
Members may park in any visitor parking lot on campus. Please refer to the Parking Regulations site for parking regulations and a parking map.
For questions, please contact Whitney Crull, Director of The Bowers Center, at email@example.com or 717-361-1590.