The Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being
Room Reservations and Rentals
Staff, faculty, and official student organizations may reserve spaces in the Bowers Center using 25Live. The following rooms/areas are available for reservation:
- Field House (Court 1, Court 2, Court 3)
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Lower Lounge (includes stage area)
- Upper Lounge
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Gaga Pit
- Outdoor Basketball Court
- Outdoor Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Bocce Ball
- Group Fitness Room 1
- Group Fitness Room 2
- EnergyPod/Relaxation Room*
The Multipurpose Classroom and Multipurpose Room are viewable on 25Live but must be reserved through the Office of Student Activities, Well-Being and Recreation.
*Reservations for the EnergyPod/Relaxation Room are made and managed through The Well Reception Desk
Friday: 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Steps to Reserve a Room/Area
E-town uses the 25Live Scheduling System. 25Live is a web-based scheduling and event-publishing system that provides one centralized calendar, scheduling system, and data repository for all events at E-town.
- check availability
- request spaces
- request services (e.g., set-ups, media and catering services)
- view other activities on campus
- promote their event
- distribute information (e.g. tickets, contact, biography, links, parking, etc.)
To reserve a room please visit the Scheduling Office website: www.etown.edu/offices/scheduling
To reserve the demonstration kitchen, click here
Priority Reservation Dates
Classes, academic events that meet a graduation requirement, and athletic games/tournaments and practices take precedence over other scheduled events. After these events, scheduling falls under a tier list.
- Signature Events: Entered by the Scheduling Office by the end of March
- Platinum Events: Entered by the Scheduling Office by the end of March
- Gold Tier Events: Calendar opens the first Monday in April (for next academic year)
- Silver Tier Events: Calendar opens the third Monday of April (for next academic year)
- All Other Events: Calendar opens the first Monday of May (for next academic year)