There's a lot going on at Elizabethtown College. Think about all of the classrooms and facilities that are in use at all hours of the day. The College's Scheduling Office oversees the reservation process of each room for every event on campus, from department meetings to large, campus-wide events.
Staff, faculty and official student organizations may reserve campus spaces for meetings and events using the 25Live scheduling system. Protocols and tutorial for 25Live scheduling can be found our our website.
Fall 2020 Event Information & Updates:
As the campus community begins to organize and hold events this fall semester in a safe environment adhering to the College's health and safety guidelines, we want to share our updated Fall 2020 event process. To accommodate the physical social distancing requirements for academic classes, we have reallocated all event space to be utilized for academic or dining services space, except for the Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness & Well-Being's fieldhouse.
A few notes on changes in space usage and re-allocation:
- Support and preference will be given to student events planned through the Office of Community Living and/or other student-driven/oriented divisions.
- All in-person events must have approval prior to the event being planned. (Approval must be confirmed by the Scheduling Office - see below for the two forms that are REQUIRED for any event containing and in-person component).
- Any fall event that is moved to virtual must be scheduled through 25Live to avoid scheduling conflicts and zoom fatigue.
- All department, club, or institutional committee meetings must be held virtually.
- Catering Services will be suspended, at this time, for use during the fall semester unless aligned with College Strategic initiatives, however, food trucks will be available throughout campus and for event use
With these changes, we would like to reiterate the process for scheduling events, including virtual events will be conducted through 25Live. Additionally, all student in-person activities will be approved through the Office of Community Living prior to scheduling on 25Live.
Events may be in-person, virtual, or a hybrid, though all in-person events must have prior approval to the event being planned from the Scheduling Office. Outdoor in-person events are highly encouraged. You can find a listing of our reservable outdoor spaces here. If you do not see an outdoor space in 25Live, feel free to reach out to the Scheduling Office and we will be happy to assist you!
Below you will find protocols, along with the two forms that are REQUIRED for any events with a hybrid or in-person format.
All events with an in-person portion must submit the two below forms:
Pre-Approval Event Form (MUST be submitted with the 25Live reservation)
Event Contact Form (Must be submitted 48 hours before the event and within 24 hours after the event is complete)