25Live Scheduling System
25LIVE is a web-based scheduling and event-publishing system that provides one centralized calendar, scheduling system and data repository for all events at Elizabethtown College. Users can:
- check availability
- request spaces
- request services (e.g., set-ups, media and catering services)
- view other activities on campus
- promote their event
- distribute information (e.g., tickets, contact, biography, links, parking, etc.)
Collecting the promotional content, scheduling information and service request(s) in one location has many benefits:
- reduces the chance of wrong or outdated information being distributed
- reduces the chance of overlooked requests
- an event can be shown on multiple promotional calendars and weekly emails without extra request forms
- when an event is update or canceled, all calendars and weekly emails are automatically update
- empowers the event scheduler to “sell” their event using verbiage they feel is appropriate for their audience
Who can use 25Live
Access to request the use of space, however, is available only to registered users (approved student groups and staff and faculty members) who have logged into the system with a valid 25LIVE username and password.
All new users must go through 25Live training to activate their accounts. Please contact Samantha Hafer, Coordinator of Campus Events and Scheduling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already have a username and password and are still having issues with logging in please contact Jill Petronio at email@example.com.
Why do I have to use 25Live
Many events and meetings take place on our campus and it’s important that they are all properly scheduled on 25LIVE, in addition to properly requesting event set-ups, media services, promotion of the event and catering services.