Resources for SCAD Presenters and Mentors
- Monday Night Presenters-Please contact your mentor for more information about Format of presentations
- Schedule for 2021 SCAD- TUESDAY ONLY
8:30 am-9:15 am Opening Plenary
9:30 am- 10:50 am Session I
11:00 am -12:20 pm Session II
12:20 pm -1:15 pm LUNCH
1:15 pm-2:35 pm Session III
2:45 pm-4:05 pm Session IV
4:15 pm-5:00 pm Closing Plenary
- Paper presentations- 15 minutes long with additonal 5 minutes for Q& A
- Poster Sessions-Moderators (and mentors) of each session will determine format and will share that with students.
- All presentations (paper presentations and posters) will be presented live during the assigned ZOOM session. See PROGRAM for your scheduled time.
- Presenters are not required to pre-record their presentations. If you must pre-record your presentation, please contact your mentor and the session moderator PRIOR to the day of the conference to discuss how it will be delivered during the live session.
- Preparing for your presentation
- Video Meeting Etiquette: 7 Tips to Ensure a Great Attendee Experience
- 10 Tips For Giving Effective Virtual Presentations
- 10 Ways to Keep Your Audience Engaged During an Online Presentation
- Presentation Tools, Tips and Techniques
- 11 Secrets To Great Interactive Online Presentations In Companies And Universities
- New features on Zoom (multiple screen sharing and more)
- Top 20 Zoom Tips & Tricks (Virtual backgrounds, adjust lighting, and more)
Dress code for Virtual meetings
- Tools for your presentations