Resources for SCAD Presenters and Mentors
- Monday Night Presenters-Please contact your mentor for more information about Format of presentations.
- All presentations (paper presentations and posters) will be presented live during the assigned in person session. Schedule times will be posted in the program the week prior to conference.
- Paper presentations- 15 minutes long with additonial 5 minutes for Q& A
- Poster Sessions
- posters will be displayed in Bowers Fitness center during Session 4. Please arrive 15 minutes early to set up your poster.
- To print your posters, Please contact your mentors' administrative assistant for information on how to order your printed posters to ensure posters will be printed for the day of the presentation. Posters should be submitted to Print Services by April 20 to ensure they will be ready by the day of the conference.
- Elizabethtown College templates
- Conference Atire-Business casual
|Need an outfit to present or attend the conference?
Please stop by the Blue Jay Career Closet
Here is a link to last year's SCAD Conference schedule for more examples: 2022 Scholarship and Creative Arts Day Program